HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Truck Driver II position at our Ocala FL. Location This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday – 6:00am-2:30pm Hours can vary must be flexible). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- At beginning of each shift determine what needs to be delivered during scheduled shift.
- Making local deliveries to warehouses, other plants, and customers.
- Moving trailers in and out of dock doors.
- Assist in loading and unloading produce from trailer when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and orderly truck.
- Understand and conduct daily inspections on equipment before being used
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a valid CDL Class A License.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, pre-employment drug screen, and road test.
- Must have a clean MVR.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Forklift Experience is preferred..
- Must have above average computer skills.
- Knowledge of JDEdwards is helpful.
- Must have excellent safety history.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret shipping/receiving/production documents.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow directions written and oral.
- Must be able to work different start times as needed.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management.
Must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent