Our fast-paced manufacturing firm is seeking a Blower Operator. This position will provide the successful candidate with the chance to apply their knowledge, learn new skills, and work as a team within a clean and safe environment. The ideal candidate for this role has a minimum of 6 months experience in the manufacturing sector, pays strong attention to detail, has excellent attendance and is committed to workplace safety. We offer excellent medical, vision, and dental insurance as well as retirement benefits, PTO and paid holidays. This position is at our Hiddenite Plant location in Hiddenite, NC. This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday – 7:00am-3:30pm). Listed below are the qualifications and requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- At beginning of each shift, determine what needs to be delivered during scheduled shift.
- Making local deliveries to warehouses, other plants, and customers.
- Moving trailers in and out of dock doors.
- Assist in loading and unloading truck when necessary.
- Maintain a clean and orderly truck
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have a valid CDL Class A License.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical, pre-employment drug screen, and road test.
- Must have a clean MVR.
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- Forklift Experience is preferred.
- Must have above average computer skills.
- Knowledge of JDEdwards is helpful.
- Must have excellent safety history.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret shipping/receiving/production documents.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow directions written and oral.
- Must be able to work overtime if necessary.
- Must be able to perform other duties as deemed by management.