This job is archived
HSM is seeking qualified candidates for the Forklift Operator II position at our Metal Plant in Hickory, NC. This is a 1st shift position (Monday-Friday –7:30am-3:30pm). Listed below are the Qualifications and Requirements for the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily checklist on forklift
- Obtain & transport materials to designated areas
- Scan items into JDE system
- Ensure all parts are placed in correct location
- Load and unload materials
- Order and receive wire, pallets, and all raw material for the plant.
- Assist with cycle counts.
- Complete all pertinent paperwork.
- Must have excellent work record and attendance.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have forklift experience
- Must be able to assist with material handling as needed.
- Must have scanner experience in warehouse operations.
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have good math skills and computer literate.
- Must be able to read and write fluently.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime if needed.
- Must be able to complete other duties as assigned by management or lead person.