Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform daily checklist on forklift
- Obtain & transport materials to designated areas
- Scan items into JDE system
- Ensure all parts are placed in correct location
- Load and unload materials
- Move trailers in/out of dock doors.
- Order and receive wire, pallets, and all raw material for the plant.
- Send sample of wire to quality control.
- Assist with cycle counts.
- Complete all pertinent paperwork.
- Must have excellent work record and attendance.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have forklift experience, switching experience is preferred.
- Must be able to assist with material handling as needed.
- Must have scanner experience in warehouse operations.
- Must be able to multi-task and have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have good math skills and computer literate.
- Bilingual a plus
- Knowledge of ISO and/or TS16949 requirements and Lean Principles is a plus
- Must be able to read and write fluently.
- Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to work overtime if needed.
- Must be able to complete other duties as assigned by management or lead person.