Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
Ruckus Networks a CommScope company, is a world leader in the development and manufacturing of Wi-Fi & LTE infrastructure. Our Access Point lineup is the best in the industry. And now we’re transforming the Wi-Fi managed services' business with cloud technology. We are looking for a devops to join our growing team.
This role will require hands on development, the ability to provide direction and prioritization of our backlog & roadmap for our CI/CD environment while taking into consideration day to day operational escalations. Driving projects to completion will require solid planning, excellent communication skills and a candidate who can technically deliver the work identifiedQualifications
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent work experience.
• 7+ years of infrastructure and operations management experience at a global scale.
• Broad experience in data center, networking, storage, server, Linux and cloud technologies.
• 7+ Experience in operations management, including monitoring, configuration management, automation, backup and recovery.
• Past experience with IaaS or PaaS implementations worldwide strongly desired.
• Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment and provisioning.
• Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2 deployments and virtual machines.
• Cloud architecture experience.
Skilled at collaborating effectively with engineering teams.
• Ability to simplify complex situations and lead calmly through periods of crisis.
• Experience implementing and optimizing operational processes.
• Excellent communication skills.
Desired Technical Skills
Strong scripting and/or programming skills and the ability to develop custom tool integrations.
• Integration between multiple systems using their published API’s.
• Kubernetes, ISTIO (service mesh) config and management. Equivalent experience may suffice.
• Expertise using version control systems such as Git or Perforce.
• Configurating and maintenance of database technologies such as Cassandra, MariaDB, Elastic.
• Configuration of log pipeline technologies such as ELK, FluentD, GROK, rsyslog, Google Stackdriver.
• Strong understanding of virtualization technologies: VMware, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Strong fluency in Linux environments.
• Good SQL skills.