Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
As an Enterprise Network Sales Trainer, you will be an important addition to the Sales Enablement & Learning team in assisting and executing key learning (training) programs, processes and tools globally for the enterprise sales organization. This role requires strong industry (network, switching, telecom, infrastructure) business acumen, adult learning theory, keen attention to detail and ability to understand sales and business objectives; collaborate, assist, develop and deploy role-based training and coaching programs on time and with accuracy. This role requires an administrative yet creative skilled approach to assist with the execution and implementation of the sales enablement strategy and training as well as representation of program success through metric management.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- I consider myself an expert in industry trends and customer needs in the area of networking, wire/wireless, switch networking, and telecom.
- I have a passion for improving sales results and inspiring sales teams.
- I have or am integral in shaping, designing and training on new hire sales training curriculum.
- I’m well versed and certified in various (or at least a) sales methodology principle(s), concept(s), and practice(s). Certified sales methodology trainer desired but not required.
- I support or have supported a global rollout of a sales methodology program and want to apply my experience in another sales organization?
- I familiar with selling and/or training sales teams and/or customers on how to use networking, wireless and switch networking hardware to meet customer business objectives.
- Through training and coaching activities (e.g., roleplay, observation), I have the ability to coach to skill, knowledge, and behavior gaps (enhance, redirect, reteach).
YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT BY:
- Inspiring CommScope Enterprise Sales team leaders, inside sales representatives, and direct-sales professionals (field sales) to utilize sales principles, concepts and practices to accelerate enterprise sales growth.
- Instilling sound, practical, and research-based sales methodology practices, skills and behavior change techniques to improve sales professional competencies.
- Developing and shaping sales training programming that has business objectives to meet or exceed individual win rates, GTM, and product sales goals.
- Developing and providing dynamic sales coaching programming for sales leaders.
- Decreasing the time (time to productivity) new hires contribute to sales metrics (e.g., pipeline, revenue) through shaping new hire sales onboarding program and training.
YOU WILL EXCITE US IF:
- You are learner-focused in your approach to training and coaching.
- You are knowledgeable in the rules of networking, integrated solutions that meet a wide array of enterprise network ecosystems (venue, smart city, campus, real estate, etc.)
- You are able to demonstrate and translate technical concepts into sales messaging, positioning and concepts.
- Responsible for developing, scheduling, and maintaining internal sales training and learning opportunities on various topics (sales, technical, industry, etc.).
- Be the lead trainer and coach for new hire sales onboarding and continuous learning events.
- Partner cross functionally with Product Marketing, Product Line Management, IT, Finance, Legal, Operations, Channel, and Sales Effectiveness teams to assist and execute programs to enhance sales skills, knowledge, efficiencies and enhance the customer experience.
- Co-create sales learning material (job aids, online courses, etc.) with the Sales Content/Instructional Designer.
- Project co-coordination with training coordinator to help drive training programming, scheduling, learning development, and process management and maintenance.
- Identify ongoing gaps and analyze sales needs in existing and new program processes and proposing solutions that meet CommScope sales and business objectives.
- Create all training deliverables and manage all training activities necessary for the success of the preferred sales methodology platform.
- Manage and monitor governance and management of training content utilization and quality.
- Define training curricula in partnership with business leaders, ensuring that programs are integrated and adequately address all facets of the needed sales objectives.
- Construct surveys to learn about participants' on-the-job activities and sales habits, and using the data collected to make recommendations to improve performance and results.
- Compile and present quarterly metrics and reporting on training programs.
- Serve as an active participant and observer in core team meetings, as needed.
- Less than 35% domestic and international travel might be required for this role.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 or more years of related industry (communication networking) experience.
- Strong program/project management skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Superb communicator, facilitator, moderator, trainer, and coaching skills.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.