At Ruckus Networks, a commscope company, we are constantly
redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected
world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling
carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for
high-bandwidth applications and services.
Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology
redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility,
reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep
relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our
end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the
benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything
Ruckus Wireless- ARRIS BU is a world leader
in the development and manufacturing of Wi-Fi & LTE infrastructure. Our
Access Point lineup is the best in the industry. And now we’re transforming the
Wi-Fi managed services' business with cloud technology
Networks is a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers
and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth
applications and services. The Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi technology redefines what’s
possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and
This position is with the Ruckus ICX Family of switches that work
together to simplify network set-up and management, enhance security,
minimize troubleshooting and make upgrades easy. Our low-latency,
non-blocking architecture ensures excellent throughput for the most demanding
ICX switches work seamlessly with Ruckus Wi-Fi access points and
Ruckus SmartZone network controllers to deliver the most performance and
cost effective unified wired & wireless access solutions on the market
The successful candidate will have key responsibilities to program
manage Ruckus Wireless AP programs.
Previous experience in managing geographically distributed teams
required with relevant experience in a data communications/network equipment
environment. Extensive experience in hardware/software product development with
a track record of successfully delivering against customer requirements.
Experience working directly with customer requirements and escalations is
Detailed responsibilities will include:
We are seeking a highly skilled, team-oriented individual for high
performance, cross-functional autonomous software engineering teams. The
successful candidate will be an energizing leader, be an enabler and driver
with a strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle.
Agile Scrum Master responsibilities - Writing, decomposing,
grooming and estimating Epics, Features, and User Stories
Coordinate all program management activities ensuring that
appropriate communications takes place across internal functional groups and
with external customers as applicable
Define project specific requirements and deliverables
Understand the dependencies between
Tactical focal point for all project-related activities
Drive schedule development and rationalization
Host, organize & participate in project meetings &
conference calls, record meeting minutes and actions
Drive to closure program issues related to day to day activities
among multiple programs
Communicate status & issues to management in a timely manner.
Escalate issues appropriately
Extensive experience with project planning Agile tools. JIRA, Kanban,
Track, update & monitor customer statistics on escalations,
patch releases and release schedules
· 10 years of successfully managing complex software engineering development and software engineering programs with demonstrated experience in planning, forecasting, budgeting and executing them.
· Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
· Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements
· Process oriented, track record of developing efficient process interfaces
· Energetic, action oriented with solid business sense
· BA/BS degree with 8+ years of related work experience in Program Management, Product Management or Engineering Management in a data communications/network equipment company desired.
· High degree of flexibility and adaptability and conflict management capability.
· Self-motivated, self-directed, and politically astute.
· Detailed oriented and well organized.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
· Effective verbal/written English communications
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information:
Individuals seeking employment at Ruckus Wireless are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.