This job is archived
This individual will provide project leadership and management for cross-functional, multi-site teams to meet project objectives as defined for internal/external product development projects & programs in the Access Technologies business unit. This individual will plan , conduct, and facilitate work in adherence with standard project and process deliverables while ensuring key program objectives are successfully achieved.
#LI-JH1Qualifications Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing and leading single or multiple internal/external projects from concept to release, in accordance with company defined product development processes and procedures.
- Performs project planning, tracking, and reporting. Responsible for maintaining project metrics, communicating project status, issues, and requirements both verbally and in writing.
- Responsible for identifying and coordinating resources required to meet commitments, project goals and objectives. Works with management to resolve task resource and project issue bottlenecks.
- Responsible for leading teams in the assessment of project risks/mitigation strategies and communicating these to appropriate stakeholders in the organization.
- Responsible for program budgeting, capital appropriations, and project cost estimating. Responsible for executing purchase orders as necessary to support development programs and other required activities.
- Serves as the key escalation point for technical and logistical issues for assigned programs.
- Responsible for direct communication to relevant senior stakeholders and leads complex communications with internal or external stakeholders.
- Recommends corrective actions and implements changes, as necessary to project scope and project responsibilities. May also drive process improvement(s) across departments and business groups
- As necessary and/or required, serve in an interface or leadership role as it pertains to OEM, ODM agreements, as well as ERP integration efforts.
- Serve in a lead role with respect to internal & external ISO9001 process audits.
- Performs other duties, as required. Skills Required
- Successful track record of managing teams in a combined project and matrix line management environment from concept to release, including new product introduction into manufacturing.
- Experience planning and executing complex new development projects with multi-disciplinary teams.
- Experience with Stage-Gate and Agile development methodologies.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work effectively in virtual teams. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to motivate teams to achieve project goals and work cohesively to achieve shared goals.
- Strong Microsoft Office and Project Management tools, including MSProject, SharePoint, Confluence, Oracle EBS, and Agile PLM.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering or Business) or equivalent.
- 5-7 years project management experience in telecommunications or related field.