Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
In this “always-on” world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do
CommScope’s Venue and Campus segment incorporates Ruckus Network’s, which focuses on enabling wireless and wired connectivity across complex and varied networks. It offers dedicated engineering and Customer Service and Support resources to our customers across a spectrum of verticals including - hospitality, education, smart cities, government, venues, service providers and more.
Ruckus Networks Customer Support and Services (CSS) is a globally distributed team functioning with a unified operations model. We are excited to be modernizing our business with a clear focus on the Customer’s Experience.
How You'll help us connect the world:
Senior Staff Cloud Technical Support Engr is the technical lead for a team of cloud support engineers. They are also the liaison between cloud support and cloud development engineering, championing support escalations, feature development, and product improvements. Additionally, they represent the TAC within the technology community, steer cultural change, identify, and drive improvements.
- Team lead for Cloud support TAC engineers’ operational functions – log analysis backlog reviews, training, and contributing to the technology knowledge base
- Lead complex technical analysis within TAC
- Manage critical cases through interactions with engineering, sales and end customers while keeping senior leadership aware to ensure we exceed our customer’s expectations
- Active role in mentoring and growing less experienced engineers within the team
- Promote and motivate technical curiosity growth, innovation, and change
- Proactively determine areas of improvement for our customers experience, suggest, socialise and drive enhancements
- Represent the TAC in the business, own and deliver on project work
- Deep understanding of cloud computing IaaS, PaaS, SaaS and hosting models understanding the purpose and limitations of each.
- Experience with managing cloud infrastructure and hosted services: GCP, AWS, Azure, and Private Cloud services
- Experience monitoring Cloud Applications, thresholds, and integrations with incident management platforms
- Functional understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with IdM/IAM Identity security technologies
- Troubleshooting cloud layers and able to differentiate between cloud vs product issues
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and microservices architecture
- Basic understanding of databases: MongoDB, Kafka, Elasticsearch other
- Experience with CRM technologies: SFDC, Dynamics, other
- [Register to View] or B.E degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in networking environment
- Ability to create reports using standard business tools
- Working Knowledge of Salesforce and JIRA.
- GCP, AWS, or Azure Cloud Certification / CWNA / CCNA / CCIE / RedHat etc. are an advantage
- Self-starter who is excited about technology
- Comfortable with ambiguity associated with a new role
- Calm when under difficult circumstances
- Customer Focus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and critical thinker
- Strong customer focus - an ability to put yourself in the customer’s shoes
You"ll Excite us if you have:
- Must have proven experience organizing and expressing written and verbal communications clearly, effectively, and efficiently in English
- Ability to work off-shift and weekends as required
- Proactive, energetic, professional self-starter with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Experience as individual contributor
- Worked with enterprise customers
- Technical knowledge in networking; wireless AP/controller and switching knowledge
- Worked within global distributed teams
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday and weekend or overnight hours as required.
Travel: Limited amount of travel <10% or as required
Why Ruckus a CommScope BU?
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.