Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.How You'll Help Us Connect the World:
CommScope's Wi-Fi 6 Access Points bring high performance, IoT connectivity to dense environments; new Smart Zone OS features enhance usability, add Google Orion Wifi interoperability. Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology re-defines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability. Our Wireless Access Points that will enable carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
We are looking for versatile Engineering Manager to join our core Wi-Fi AP Team.
- Lead software development related to Wireless Stack for Ruckus Access Point Products.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Inspire innovation and technical growth in your employees through hands-on mentoring and encouragement
- Recruit and manage a premier software engineering team.
- Provide employees career-development opportunities and maintain an ongoing effective feedback loop with them
- Coordinate with the engineering team and the program management team technical updates
- Partner with external chipset vendors in integrating device drivers and other SW modules
- Manage defect tracking and resolution on an ongoing basis. Continuous improvement of software processes and quality.
- Bachelors Degree with 10+ years of experience along with the deep understanding of Embedded systems with the memory/CPU tradeoff.
- Strong theoretical background in wireless networks and protocols.
- Must have architected/developed modules or in embedded RTOS and in Linux kernel environment
- Exposure to customer escalations and solving issues under time constraint.
- Prior experience of working with cross-geographical teams.
This position can be based any where in United States.
Why Ruckus a CommScope BU?
Our dynamic work environment attracts forward-thinking, hardworking, and caring people who strive to build what’s next. We provide our employees with opportunities where they can innovate and build, while growing and developing their careers. We thrive with change and know the value diversity plays in bringing forth new insights and generating better solutions.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.