Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
What to expect
Looking for a new challenge? As a Full Stack Principal Engineer, your focus will be on developing a new way of developing software. You’ll be crafting, coding, integration, deployment and triage of cloud-based micro-services building a platform for SaaS in our Suwanee, GA office.
You Will Make an Impact By
In this role you will determine and develop approach to solutions by owning the complete software development process from conception to deployment. You will focus on best-practice and design principals for High Availability/Scalable applications. You'll exercise judgment in selecting methods and techniques for crafting solutions.
Required qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of development experience
- Familiarity with database design and integration, specifically with Cassandra and MongoDB
- Expertise with containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, LXC) and the ability to deploy applications within a micro-service framework.
- Ability to collaborate with other functions (Hardware, Firmware, SQA, etc) during the development process required
- Ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
- Effective at working in cross-team situations
You’ll Excite Us If You:
- Experience developing desktop, mobile applications and general UI/UX design tools
- General knowledge around TLS/SSL encryption
- General Linux expertise dealing with system configuration, resource management and triage
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.