Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
At Ruckus Networks, a Commscope company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services. Our Ruckus Access points redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability. We are looking for highly talented software engineers as part of access point platform software team .
- Prefer 10+ years of experience in embedded software development.
- Expertise in peripheral device driver development like ethernet, usb, uart, i2c, spi
• Experience having taking multiple products from bring-up to commercialization.
- Closely with the Hardware team to come up with software functional specifications.
- Modify u-boot/kernel for specific hardware as per the functional spec and bring-up the product.
- Attend to platform issues seen in QA setups or in the field including kernel crashes, device driver data stalls, etc..
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.