We are looking for an Engineer to join our growing Engineering team and help in building our next generation Network OS. The ideal candidate is a hands-on developer who is willing to take challenge as an opportunity and drive it to resolution. This person should embody a passion for continuous improvement and test-driven development.
- Design, develop, analyze and test the software on a target platform
- Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Must Have -
- Strong programming experience using C/C++, Python languages.
- Have good understanding of Operating System/Kernel concepts like multi-threading, resource sharing etc. with hands-on experience on Linux.
- Have hands-on experience with multiple target CPU architectures
- Have good understanding of L2/L3 networking and Routing concepts
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with containers on target CPU(s), preferably arm.
- Experience with user space packet processing/data path forwarding is a big plus.
- Experience with building distributed systems with HA capabilities
- Experience with building HAL and Vendor agnostic API(s) for network platforms
- Experience with building APIs and services using RESTConf, NETConf, SNMP, CLI etc.
- Experience with scripting languages like Perl, Shell, etc.
- We’re looking for someone with minimum of 8 years of experience, preferably in networking industry, has a BS degree in computer science or similar,
and is familiar with the following software/tools: GIT/JIRA/Jenkins