We are looking for a highly talented Software professional as part of core Wireless product and Data Plane group. You will be working on cutting-edge wireless access point services, protocols and standards. You will be developing next-gen carrier-grade, cloud enabled wireless Access point to enable carrier, enterprise and multiple vertical networks to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
- Working with talented team of engineers for product architecture/design, features enhancements.
- Working with different functional architects to identify best architecture and design for product enhancements
- Technical contact point for product functions and features clarification
- Software architecture, design, development, coding and code reviews to advance Data plane features, services and protocols
- Working closely with software development, QA and support engineers and project management to ship high quality AP
- Software design with modularity, maintainability and serviceability that can be leveraged across multiple product lines based on different hardware architecture.
- Supporting debugging, troubleshooting and problem resolution for customer issues
- Positive and motivating team player
Key Skillset expected in one or more of these areas:
- Good expertise in Wireless and Wired networking concepts
- Good understanding of Linux kernel, Networking, protocols, packet routing, bridging and data plane services.
- Good understanding of Linux kernel internals, debugging and troubleshooting including the capability of debugging at firmware level and HW analysis skills.
- Knowledge of different data plane architecture like OpenDP, DPDK, Openflow, VPP, etc is desirable
- Good understanding of processor architectures like MIPS, PPC, ARM and iX86 architectures and their software dependencies in Linux
- Good exposure and understanding of Linux memory management, scheduling and performance
- Strong systematic problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong programming experiences in embedded C on resource constraint platforms and real-time operating systems of ARM, MIPS and PPC architecture.
- Good team player and capability to mentor junior engineers
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- BS/MS in CS/EE and 8+ years of experience