Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or a similar degree program from an accredited college or university completed by June 2020
- Proficient in Java programming language with in-depth knowledge of common APIs and data structures
- Knowledge of developing software components using object-oriented programming (OOP) designs
- Have a passion for writing great code with the desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Prior internship work at a software product development company
- Experience in software development in a Linux applications environment
- Familiarity with web service and related protocols (ex. REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience using Spring Framework, Maven, Bitbucket/GIT, JUnit
- Understand database design and SQL query language, experience using NoSQL or SQL databases
- Knowledge of network programming, including sockets, TCP/IP, UDP and related networking protocols
- Experience writing deployed, distributed applications to a cloud platform.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.