Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
- Design and develop new software features and enhancements related to switching/routing on converged wireless/wired CommScope Campus Enterprise DC products.
- Work with SQA and customer support teams to resolve issues quickly.
- BS in EE/CS or equivalent required, MS preferred.
- Very strong in C programming, data structures, algorithms, multithreading and SMP.
- Thorough understanding of basic OS concepts, unix user/kernel spaces, process/threads, drivers, shared memory, semaphores/mutex/locks, other IPC.
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP, Ethernet Networking concepts.
- Good knowledge in Ethernet switching and routing technologies viz. L2/L3/Multicast highly desirable.
- Good knowledge on L2 bridging (control and data plane), MAC, VLAN, L2 protocols (xSTP, LACP, ERP, 802.1BR, MVRP), Q-in-Q and HA desirable.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.