Software development on Customer Premise Equipment/Platforms.
- Design and develop Wi-Fi and other applications for embedded Linux, with supporting unit tests and documentation
- Integrate Wi-Fi software and drivers from silicon vendors into CommScope router software stack.
- Develop code primarily using the C programming language targeting embedded environments. Potential use of scripting and/or different languages (shell, python, LUA).
- Review and manage existing code and designs
- Perform hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Work with software configuration management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review techniques
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.