- Provide strategic direction and logistical support for IT-related activities to support operations and efficiency of the development organization.
- Build, maintain and continuously improve an infrastructure for a multi-site development team including source code repository, build tools and scripts, continuous integration infrastructure, packaging and deployment tools.
- Establish and maintain agile development toolset including tools for managing user stories and product defects.
- Establish processes and tools to maintain code base integrity, including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes.
- Investigate and recommend best practices for maintaining code quality, including development of code metrics, code review workflows, code coverage measurement and the use of static and dynamic analysis tools.
- Influence and drive operational excellence best practices within the organization.
- Perform system administration duties on assigned applications such as the internal and external Tools (bitbucket, Jenkins, fisheye, crucible, Nexus).
- Monitor applicable system monitoring ticketing queues on a 24x7 basis to identify and resolve potential application issues.
- Follow organizational and Agile standards and methodologies to assist in the analysis and determination of appropriate technology-based solutions to challenges as they relate to Enterprise Applications, Infrastructure, and IT Support.
- Developing and maintaining processes, tools, and documentation in support of the end-user technology environment.
- Assist customers (end users) with configuration, troubleshooting, and going usability of assigned applications.
- Provide timely responses to customer and management requests on a regular basis. Provide in-person and remote (telephone) support to customers on specific and general questions/issues.
- Follow policies and procedures when assisting customers to ensure proper handling of requests.
- Create, manage, document, and update tickets as necessary within the ticketing system(s) (Jira, ServiceNow, etc.)
- Work with the IT Support team and other pertinent IT groups to resolve technical problems.
- Troubleshoots and resolves escalated issues.
- Participate in the evaluation of new software and hardware when tasked and as needed.
- Responsible for special projects and additional duties or tasks, as assigned by manager.
Qualifications must have B.S. and 10+ years of experience