Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
Access Point product Data plane feature architecture/design/development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide in-depth technical expertise for Wi-Fi AP Data Plane, Integration of DP with different software components, Feature specific changes in Linux Kernel, Device Drivers.
- Provide technical leadership for the Wi-Fi AP software development and testing teams with more focus on architectural enhancements, design optimisation, open architecture for supporting Wi-Fi AP function on different HW platforms.
- Author and review architecture / design documentation for product feature enhancements.
- Identify enhancements required in auxiliary products like controller, analytical solutions to support new AP features
- Co-ordinate with Product Line Management to define AP feature function and product enhancements.
- Work with Managers and Sr. Management team for release, project planning and quality delivery
Knowledge & Experience:
- BE, ME or related field, MS degree a plus
- 15+ year’s experience in embedded software development. Strong C, C++ programming, debugging skills, good system level knowledge including the capability of debugging at firmware level and HW analysis skills. And experience one or more of the following:
- Experience architecting/designing and implementing Data path on any Wi-Fi AP, gateway or 3G/4G Small/Micro/Pico/Macro cells or WiMAX BS. Experience in Wi-Fi AP product is preferred.
- Experience in developing kernel modules
- Experience in integrating user space application with kernel for packet flow management
- Experience in implementation/enhancement of device drivers, good understanding of Ethernet drivers, network packet flow procedures and management.
- Experience in DPI integration and metadata processing
- Knowledge of AI/ML for AP specific functional anomaly detection, cyber security, firewall function, etc is value add
- Good knowledge of Industry focus on open data path, VNF, SDN, vCPE will be value add