- Design and develop new software features and enhancements related to switching/routing on converged wireless/wired CommScope Campus Enterprise DC products.
- Work with SQA and customer support teams to resolve issues quickly.
- BS in EE/CS or equivalent required, MS preferred.
- Very strong in C programming, data structures, algorithms, multithreading and SMP.
- Thorough understanding of basic OS concepts, unix user/kernel spaces, process/threads, drivers, shared memory, semaphores/mutex/locks, other IPC.
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP, Ethernet Networking concepts.
- Good knowledge in Ethernet switching and routing technologies viz. L2/L3/Multicast highly desirable.
- Good knowledge on L2 bridging (control and data plane), MAC, VLAN, L2 protocols (xSTP, LACP, ERP, 802.1BR, MVRP), Q-in-Q and HA desirable.