This job is archived
- Designing and developing software features that solve market problems within project schedule deadlines
- Ensuring quality of the
system through comprehensive unit testing and collaborating with quality
assurance engineers to
- Working with product management to clarify requirements and review software design proposals to meet market needs - Contributing to organization culture, disciplines, process & tools
- Creating work breakdown and estimates for new projects.
enable thorough system testing
- Knowledge of developing software components using the Java programming language
- Experience in software development in a Linux applications environment
- Familiarity with web service and related protocols. (ex. XML, REST, JSON)
- Web application development using Angular, React, Node or similar script frameworks highly desired
- Experience with network programming, including sockets, TCP/IP, UDP and related networking protocols
- Experience in deploying web applications to a cloud platform.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical, Computer, Software Engineering or a similar degree program from an accredited college or university.
- Prior internship work at a software product development company is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills