This job is archived
We have an exciting opportunity for a Distinguished software Engineer to be a part of our small cell team.
- Create software architecture specification for a small cell product, garnering appropriate review and input from stakeholders.
- Will be responsible for development of LTE stack for a Small cells product, participating in design reviews and bug scrubs
- Work with the other team members to improve development processes, tools and practices to ensure they are in alignment with team priorities and industry best practices.
- Knowledge of Layer 2 (MAC, RLC, PDCP)/ Layer 3 (RRC, S1AP, X2AP, GTP) protocols for 3G/4G LTE or any other wireless cellular network technologies.
- Strong networking technology knowledge in related areas, including, but not limited to networking compute, Linux systems, switching, and routing.
- 5+ years of experience developing software with C/C++ in an embedded Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) environment.
- Knowledge of RTOS features such as multi-tasking, multi-threading, synchronization, memory management, interrupts etc.
- Ability to use embedded software development tools including debuggers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Ability to debug complex communications systems and resolve issues in expeditious manner.
- Need to be hands-on with software development.
- Previous experience working with a world-wide distributed team is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills with good oral and written communication skills.
- BS/MS in CS/EE or equivalent