Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
As a Senior Application Developer you primary responsibilities include a combination of activities of design, development and evaluation of new or existing programs, maintenance, improvement and support of the business application solutions for internal business functions, which are based on requirements and needs of such client base. This position can be located in Richardson, TX or Joliet, IL.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate objects in RICEFW and NetWeaver Components: FPM, POWL, BOPF, SAP Gateway, SAP UI5 for functional areas, including but not limited to SD, MM, PP, FI/CO, HR
- Manage r and lead resource requirements, develop estimates and work plans and provide for deliverables, schedules, communications and quality of implementation projects
- Manage end to end project planning for development effort, including development team management, issue management, and change management
- Recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation
- Train users in conversion and implementation of system
Skills & Education Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) or equivalent technical degree
- 5+ years of SAP ABAP/4 and ABAP Objects programming experience in RICEFW
- Experienced in different SAP BODS BPDMs, Transforms Functions.
- Proficient in creating Jobs, Workflows, Dataflows, Query and other Transforms in SAP Data Services
- Strong cross function knowledge in one or more of the following areas: SD, MM, PP, FI/CO, HR
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Ability to learn on the fly, adaptable and proactive
- Experience in BOPF, SAP Gateway and UI5 in ECC 6.0 and TM
- 2+ full cycle SAP implementation experience
- Ability to manage application development deliverables, leadership skills
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Illinois;United States : Illinois : Joliet