Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope RUCKUS is redefining the digital workspaces for campus, branch, and remote offices by helping the largest and most exciting companies and countries create the world's most advanced networks.
As the RUCKUS Senior Product Marketing Manager for Wireless LAN, you will be the product owner for our enterprise WLAN portfolio. This broad role spans multiple product sets from our wireless converged access points and IoT portfolio to network management, AI, and ML.
You will be responsible for go-to-market strategy, product launches, messaging, naming, and positioning for the world's most advanced network technologies. This role will focus on all areas of WLAN, working closely with product management, product marketing peers, field marketing, corporate marketing, and sales. You will be a key subject matter expert and outspoken spokesperson that briefs channel partners, media, and industry analysts for your product category. This is a product-centric instead of a marketing-centric role and qualified candidates should be conversant in networking technologies and trends.
Additionally, you will work closely with vertical marketing owners from education, MDU, and service provider segments to refine product messaging for their audience's needs.
What you will do:
• Represent product marketing for our IoT, converged access points, and network management portfolio.
• Employ and execute against product marketing best practices across the entire product lifecycle, from strategy (pre-launch) to execution (launch), to growth (post-launch)Publicly and effectively represent WLAN infrastructure with analysts, press, partners, end customers, and the public
• Lead a comprehensive product launch process for new WLAN infrastructure products
• Create and update product and competitive collateral that is well-written, error-free, and timely
• Define and execute against an ongoing content plan to generate leads and enable sales and channel partners
• Establish and ensure consistent messaging across all content types
• Effectively guide and influence others in multiple organizations to contribute to the achievement of the above
• Ability to conduct market, competitor, and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
• Ability to create joint value propositions and messaging strategies
• Ability to be scrappy and creative to evangelize your products.
• Self-starter, strategic thinker
• Demonstrated the ability and established a reputation for extraordinary written and oral communications
• Demonstrated the ability to speak effectively and convincingly in public settings
• Demonstrated expertise in all facets of product marketing
• Detail-oriented, well organized, efficient with time management
• Engineering background preferred
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.