This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
At Ruckus Networks, a Commscope company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, IoT, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
Commscope is looking for a dynamic, hands on leader to lead the development of Enterprise IoT technologies. You will be leading a highly motivated team on cutting-edge wired and wireless IoT radio technologies, services, protocols and standards. You will be developing next-gen enterprise grade IoT gateway products that will enable carriers and enterprises to securely onboard, manage, monitor, troubleshoot the exploding number of IoT devices and associated services. You will foster a fast paced development environment and address complex architectural problems with simple and innovative designs.
- Build and manage a high performing, globally distributed engineering teams and nurture next set of organizational leaders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams comprising of CTO, Product Architects, Product Management to drive the product releases and directions
- Understand competitive landscape to build innovate products that can leapfrog the competition
- Participate effectively in product architecture and design reviews
- Define and improve product development strategies and processes
- 15+ Years of research and development experience building embedded telecommunication products
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- Experience managing a globally distributed team
- Ability to recruit and develop talents and lead through influence
- Proven ability to think in a strategic manner to develop product solutions
- Knowledge in one of the wireless protocols – WiFi, Zigbee, BLE, LoRa
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills
- Exposure to cloud-based architectures – AWS, Azure, GCP
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.