At Ruckus Networks, a Commscope company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack.
We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
Ruckus networks has been singularly focused on wireless performance and we continue to lead the industry in performance innovation. Ruckus delivers innovative solutions to the most critical issues facing todays wireless networks: how to create affordable reliability and how to manage exponential growth.
We are looking for highly talented software engineers as part of core wifi engineering group. The job candidate will be developing next-gen carrier-grade
wireless access points that will enable carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
BS/MS or Ph.D. in Networking or Wireless fields.
• Must have 5+ years of experience in embedded software development + Strong programming experience in C and scripting languages like python.
• Must have architected/developed modules or in embedded RTOS and/or linux kernel environment
• Should be able to work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be eager to learn and push the boundaries of technology.
• Familiarity with wireless protocols a plus.
Commscope is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against applicants or employees based on their race, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation