Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope is looking for a Jr. Software Engineer to develop software for its current and next generations Ruckus Cloud. This position will be working with the Software Engineering team in Sunnyvale, CA.
The candidate will be working with Ruby on Rails, Go, React, Postgres and MySQL.
- Design, implement and deliver end-to-end fully functional solutions
- Work independently in a dynamic, agile development environment
- Communicate effectively in team environments with people from diverse technical backgrounds
- Thrive in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- B.S. degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 2+ years in Application Development
- RESTful API Design & Implementation
- Experience with Automated Testing
- Backend Development, using tools such as Ruby, Go, Java, etc.
- Database knowledge such as MySQL, Postgres, etc.
- Experience working on business services software or enterprise software
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified