Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
We are actively looking for an InfoSec Project Management Specialist to be part of our multifaceted and forward-thinking team to implement CommScope's Information Security program.How You'll Help us Connect The World:
The primary responsibilities of this position are to lead and participate in various InfoSec projects and programs while aligning to business goals and objectives. You will manage projects and work with partners in IT and Business in order to deliver business value and manage risks. Support the team’s Governance, Risk, and Compliance projects, tools, and initiatives. Research and provide guidance in understanding corporate and business best practices and convert these practices into information security policy, standards, guidelines, and procedures. Balance the needs of the business with the contractual and regulatory landscape to build balanced and enforceable information security directives and guidelines. Work with IT Security-related control frameworks and standards; e.g. ISO27002, PCI, SOX, etc.Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology or related curriculum required.
- 2+ years Relevant work experience in Information Security, audit, risk management required. (3 to 5 years preferred)
- Experience in large global disbursed business environments.
- Experience handling information security, governance, or compliance documents for a multi-national organization preferred.
- Experience conducting, preparing, and communicating analysis, findings, and recommendations.
- Background as an IT generalist with hands-on experience in a variety of technologies.
- Analytical, problem solving, strong documentation skills; attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, etc.).
- Proven basic understanding of processes related to the position, including applying standard security awareness techniques/principles in capturing information, conducting fieldwork, and reporting issues.
- Pursuing certifications in PMP, Security+, CISSP, CISA, or CISM.
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .Why CommScope
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.