This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
It takes more than the best technology to connect the world. It takes the best people with different backgrounds, experiences! We are looking for outstandingly hardworking, forward-thinking, and driven people. If you would like to be part of a team dedicated to delivering industry-leading performance through outstanding talent and a culture of innovation and teamwork, this is an opportunity you won’t want to miss!How You'll Help us Connect The World
In this role, you will implement, maintain and handle SIEM platform work on vulnerability/threat analysis and mitigation as well as ensure security monitoring and response. Our Information Security Analysts have the chance to work on network forensics and collaborate with other technical personnel and teams working towards achieving NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance. You'll identify improvement opportunities and research technology solutions.Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Business Management, or equivalent experience. If Associates degree only must have some work experience in Information Security
- Knowledge of network administration and technologies, e.g. TCP/IP, Firewalls, Routers, etc.
- Ability to acquire one major Information Security or IT professional certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) within six months of starting employment
- Must be a strong analytical thinker with an ability to seek and resolve problems
- Experience with computer forensic tools and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with at least one SIEM platform and network security intelligence technology.
- White hat or ethical hacking experience/certifications.
- Solid understanding and experience of Risk Analysis methods.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience with security management frameworks, specifically NIST, ISO27001 and ISO27002
- Experience with vulnerability detection, threat mitigation, and SIEM technology
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hireWhy CommScope
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Incentive Plan.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.