Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
As a Senior Product Information Management (PIM) Data Analyst, you will work closely with Digital Marketing, Sales and Product Line Management teams for implementation of our digital product catalog and ecommerce website, and delivery of the overall PIM solution. The candidate will have sound knowledge of PIM data strategies and best practices. You will also drive master data schema development, access business rules, and master Product data design and migration processes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Define technical specifications for workflows and business data quality rules
- Train and mentor colleagues in PIM/MDM i(Master Data Management) implementation activities and best practices
- Document components to integrate PIM/MDM solutions with eCommerce, ERP, CRM, website, and third-party channels
- Manage end to end implementation planning including project management, issue tracking communications and change management.
- Design and build workflows and custom portal components to enhance governance and quality of product data solutions
- identifies data sources, constructs data diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Proactively work with business users and source system analysts to understand and gain expertise in business process and data relationships.
- Partner with Web/Mobile Developers to implement data access and database code for product catalog Evaluate users' requests for new data attributes/fields and systems and incorporates into the existing PIM environment.
- Provide technical assistance to other systems personnel. May provide consultation on complex projects.
- Proactively recommend and implement enhancements and/or upgrades and ensure that architecture and technology standards are in place.
- Show Improvement by learning on the fly and follow solid process management
- 8 or more years of data technology experince
- Strong experience with Informatica PIM technology
- Master Data Management (MDM) and Product Information Management (PIM) experience
- Technical skills in data and database design SQL, XML, and web services
- Experience in interviewing business users, collecting and interpreting requirements, explaining the solution details to business audience and run business meetings.
- Must have good Interdependence (Oral and Written communication, Peer Relationships listening) skills
- Must have good integrity (Trustworthy, Customer focus and Drive for Results)
- Proven ability to innovate by bringing unique ideas to the team
- BS Degree
- At least one full cycle implementation of a PIM or MDM solution in a leadership role, preferably with Informatica or Stibo,
- PMI Data Quality experience
- Software development (C#/Java preferred)
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.