In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
As a Cloud Security Architect (CSA)at Commscope, you have the opportunity to inspire change while working with new technologies on our global network of over 200 sites.
How You'll Help us Connect The World
The CSA is passionate about enabling secure cloud deployments including identity & access management implementation, security capabilities including preventative as well as detective and response controls, third-party software integration, incident management capabilities, system hardening requirements, and security requirements development for our application development and cloud operations teams.
You will partner with corporate IT and business units to collaboratively develop architectures that ensure CommScope products, IT infrastructure and processes achieve high standards of security practices and compliance and drive the development and adoption of cloud security standards and technologies. Our CSA's work to develop/improve and document information security policies, procedures and standards required to craft cloud-based solutions. You will also Educate Solutions Architects on secure solution design and privacy/data security practices.
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor's degree in a related curriculum such as Information Technology and 10+ years in Information Technology along with demonstrated ability with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, or other public clouds
- Solid grasp of industry regulatory and compliance requirements as well as experiencing assessing and following industry-relevant standards (i.e., NIST, SOC, CSA STAR, ISO27002, CMMC) and skilled at interpreting compliance and security standards into implementable and repeatable controls and assessing cloud deployments
- In-depth knowledge and experience securing service-oriented architectures using RESTful API's.
- Validated capability to craft secure systems on public / hybrid cloud as well as secure solutions for data in transit.
- Solid experience with industry-leading security platforms that have coordinated multiple security capabilities into a cohesive security platform spanning host, network, container, and serverless intrusion prevention and detection as well as cloud continuous configuration control and monitoring and security orchestration and automated response.
- Security engineering/administration background demonstrating security information and event management (SIEM), network firewalls, network intrusion, host-based security, and secure configuration.
- In-depth knowledge of regulatory rules surrounding data.
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Cloud agnostic security architecture experience
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- One or more industry certifications such as: CISSP, CCSP, or relevant GIAC certifications
- Experience working with big data architectures and analytics
Perks and Benefits!
Be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation and holidays, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan with a company match, and participation in the Company’s Incentive Plan.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting https://careers.commscope.com/how-we-hire
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [Register to View] You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at [Register to View]
United States ;United States : Texas ; United States : Texas : Richardson