Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
How You'll Help us Connect The World
This role will be supporting a revenue-generating business. Responsibilities include building out a fully-functioning InfoSec Program for the business working with the Manager of Business Information Security. Develop and maintain Information Security policies, standards, and procedures. Perform IT Project Risk Assessments in order to identify, mitigate and handle risks. Work towards achieving and supporting NIST 800-171 and CMMC compliance. Perform Supplier Risk Assessments. Support Security Operations team for running Incident Response Program. Perform IT Audit to ensure compliance. Collaborate with other teams to implement InfoSec program to settle overall compliance with policies and procedures, recommending corrective actions, and preparing a comprehensive report. Assist with the creation of developing and create new initiatives to further our associated Security Education and Awareness program. (GRC=Governance, Risk & Compliance)Required Qualifications for Consideration
- 1-2 years work experience in Information Security, audit, risk management, or internal controls or new graduate with Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Business Management
- Experience or coursework in implementing NIST or other security frameworks
- Familiarity with the Security Education and Awareness programs
- At least one major Information Security or IT professional certification (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, Microsoft, Cisco, etc.) or be willing to obtain within one year
- Knowledge of ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, etc.)
- Experience as an IT generalist with hands-on experience in a variety of technologies
- Less than 10% travel and mostly within the US
- As with many other technology positions, after hours or weekend work may be required based on urgent situations or business need
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] Why CommScope
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.