This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope is searching for a Unified Communication Telecom Analyst to be located in Hickory, NC, Suwanee, GA or Richardson, TX.
Who you’ll work with:
Join a team at CommScope who’s #1 priority is to deliver outstanding customer experience by solving tough business challenges with innovative solutions that accelerate employee and customer success. We are looking for an experienced Unified Communication Analyst to join the team in taking a first-principles approach to the evaluation, design, and implementation of CommScope’s Collaboration related business activities along with support of various IT initiatives. Our current product portfolio includes Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, Video / Telepresence, Webex, Collaboration Edge and Call centers, and you’ll need to know some of these to be successful, but we’re hoping you can bring new things to our attention as well!
Who You Are:
A successful candidate is:
- Customer focused: Dedicated to understanding customer needs and applying architectural and vertical expertise to multi-functional teams to drive alignment on decisions
- Technical Liaison: Technical knowledge with the ability to understand and connect end user or business-related issues with optimal solutions that can be implemented in the environment to accelerate value
- Team Player & Influencer: Work across internal and external teams of all levels to encourage technical implementation.
- Business Aware: Strong business insight with a clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and marketplace
Duties and Responsibilities:
Unified Communication Analyst assists with design, plans for implementation of UC solutions, optimizes processes to improve operational efficiencies, and establishes and documents standards for UC Infrastructure within the Data Centers, Manufacturing plants, and Administrative locations. You will also have the following responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Designs, engineers and manages complex system related communications routing protocols to support Corporate Plans Dial Plan (E164), Call Control principles, Complex Call Routing, Inter-system Dialing, Carrier SIP, Inter-system SIP integration
- Designs, engineers and manages Contact Center Call Scripts, IVR prompts and Menu Service Messaging to support all Contact Center and Self-Service operations
- Evaluates, tests, recommends and implements specific UC network solutions
- Investigates and resolves problems, inefficiencies and enhances UC network performance.
- Provides strategic planning and technical support to determine UC business needs within the organization
- Plans, manages and provides leadership on project teams, including identification of the project scope, objectives and managing the process for timely project completion.
- Creates and maintains all UC network documentation reflecting UC topology diagrams, system and operational standards and utilization of metrics necessary to troubleshoot and maintain a high-level of system performance as well as perform growth and planning needs to ensure system availability
- Researches new technologies to improve efficiencies, conducts business case studies to justify need for technology while providing ongoing information to management, peers and customers regarding enhancements and innovations
- Manages and supports complex UC problems with vendors and other team members
- 5+ years in a technical leadership role supporting in house platforms5+ years configuring and supporting complex Cisco solutions
- Advanced technical knowledge of the Cisco Unified Communications Suite including:
- Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) routing, call control, and media resources
- Cisco CUBE configuration including dial peers, URI dial peers, carrier SIP trunking and translations.
- CUCM best practices and Complex dial plan management
- CUCM hunt groups, partitions and search spaces; including how to apply them in different scenarios
- Troubleshoot complex call flow between endpoints
- Capture, read and decipher SIP signaling communication between devices
- Cisco Contact Center Express
- Cisco Emergency Responder (E911)
- Cisco UCS hardware platforms, including Cisco CIMC
- Cisco Expressway including routing/search rules, MRA and Jabber
- Cisco Telepresence with various video endpoints and Webex
- ITIL service management framework and practices
- CCNP Collaboration or Voice required
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Experience with VMware, vCenter and virtualization technologies.
- Experience with UCCE and 3rd party products such as Calabrio, ICM/CVP Scripting
- Experience in CRM (Salesforce, MS Dynamics, ServiceNow) integration with call center.
- Experience in Python, PowerShell, Pearl and working with APIs desired.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Georgia || United States : Texas;United States : Georgia : Suwanee || United States : Texas : Richardson