This job is archived
At Ruckus Networks, an ARRIS company, we are constantly redefining connectivity to create a smarter, simpler, more connected world. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services.
Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
Our canine mascot symbolizes our business built on deep relationships with our partners and an obsessive dedication to our end-customers. Dogs are fiercely loyal and known to go to extremes for the benefit of the pack. We win when our customers win, and that drives everything we do.
- Build trust, goodwill, and confidence between IT and the business, resulting in improved relationships and ongoing collaboration to provide optimal solutions.
- Partner with both business and IT for the discovery and translation of business needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise for functional and technical designs that meet the business requirements and support the IT strategy, as well as providing the best value for CommScope as a whole.
- Responsible to collaborate with business partners and other IT team members to recommend and develop an approach, understand best practices, review and recommend options, and understand options.
- Understand the business processes within assigned business area.
- Work closely with assigned business partner community to understand their needs and recommend areas for improvement.
- Support change request process by working with Business to clarify and help establish and maintain prioritization.
- Support business case creation, probing for clarity of requirements & needs, including finalizing scope and providing timeline estimates.
- Communicate, promote, and support creative thinking among business and technical groups and stay abreast of industry trends and technologies for assigned business area.
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership and championing customer needs
- Experience with customer success and building solutions for large enterprises.
- Great problem solver with ability to get things done.
- Familiarity with project management and customer software development lifecycle development methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (ex: AWS, Azure, ...)
- JIRA experience
- Understand architecture (database, Content Mgmt. Systems), administration, simple programmatic concepts (conditionals, loops, etc.), and programmatic concepts (conditionals, loops, etc.)
- Experience administrating customer/support/sales/marketing portals
- Knowledge of SQL to query/update MySQL databases
- Ability to do light ETL