CommScope is seeking a Sales Administrator Intern to join our team!
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world's most advanced networks, we're building something equally as important: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
What to Expect:
As a Sales Administrator Intern, you will be working with the Sales and Distribution account team to support Projects, Dashboards, Reporting, and the day to day management of these partners. You will work closely with our Acceleration leader to identify these activities and the execution of them.
- POS and Inventory support. Capturing data and ensuring accuracy
- Working internally to support our Ship and Debit process
- Support our IDAM with the Stock Refresh process
- Support our lead time process- Work with our team and CSR to provide lead time accuracy
- Work with our IDAM to support in the following areas: Certifications, MDF ROI, VIP Rebates, and QBR support
- Support our Distribution Funded heads
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Working with our distribution Account Manager to support our Partner community in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Supporting our Sales organization by creating reporting and Dashboards to support their efforts
- Enabling a Regional team to make business decisions based on the insights your work gives visibility to
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing in a BS, BA or master’s student in Business or Marketing from an accredited university
- Experience in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Multilingual (Spanish and English). Portuguese is a plus
- Ability to work in the US without sponsorship now or in the future
You Will Excite Us If You
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
- Can manage projects independently
- Shows creativity in getting the job done. Looking for new ways to accomplish all assigned tasks
- Self-confident in discussing ideas and proposing new solutions
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.