- Attains targeted profit margins as determined by business goals. Increase sales growth with acceptable levels of gross margins as determined by business goals. Increase market share for products and services.
- Demonstrates awareness of customer needs and establishes processes and procedures to meet those needs effectively. Establishes and builds relationships with key personnel at MUA customer.
- Communicate accurate and timely information to distributors, prospective customers, existing customers and any other party involved. Ensure that all reports are compiled and forwarded to customer within all deadlines.
- Interfaces with all levels of the company, customers and their company management or owners, brokers and manufacturer representatives.
- Effectively manages personnel and related disciplinary issues.
- Mentors and leads others in the performance of their duties in accordance with applicable laws and within company policy and procedures.
- Multi-task and establish time management priorities between current customers, prospects and distributors.
- Manage Customer Supplier Programs.
- Assists with key customer presentations and proposals. Oversees communication with customer, MUA and distributors, as needed.
4-6 years business management, multi-unit account sales/marketing or related area within foodservice industry.
Supervisory experience.Preferred Qualifications6-10 years of sales management experience.
At least Bachelors Degree in Business or related discipline.