- Works with [Register to View] Managers and District Managers to penetrate existing customers with COP Fresh Seafood Category
- Interacts with customers, vendors and Sales Force in a friendly, timely and quality manner
- Ensures all questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner
- Consults with Company personnel regarding customer requests, product specifications, quality and other issues as necessary.
- Responds to sales and customer service requests and inquiries and keeps customers/sales force up to date on seasonal items availability
- Establishes customer base to ensure the Fresh Seafood category grows to plan expectation
- Establishes new vendor accounts through the necessary functions
- Develops and maintains positive relationship with members while promoting local and corporate entities.
- Maintains and grows COP Fresh Seafood business with existing customers.
- Maintains relationships with COP Fresh Seafood vendors works to grow our Branded COP Programs as wells as our Non-branded items
- Implements new sales programs and strategies with the sales team
- Is responsible for developing and achieving an annual business plan for growth in Cop Fresh Seafood Category
- Helps sales force determine pricing strategies at appropriate profit margin levels
- Monitors the competition for both products and pricing
- Communicate with customers and Performance Foodservice staff regarding process issues
- Make professional sales presentations to our current and potential customers.
- Maintains a strong working product knowledge, current product literature, and selling skills of Cop Fresh Seafood products.
- Informs management continually of current market conditions and competitive changes in the marketplace.
- Attends branch sales meetings, seminars, sales training and other designated meetings, and works with vendor management to increase knowledge level of sales team.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company.
- Establishes yearly goals and objectives with management team for COP Fresh Seafood Growth.
- Participation in food shows, HAT tours and customer mini-shows
- Work with [Register to View] team to develop collateral materials, promotions, etc. as necessary to support COP Fresh Seafood activities
- Performs other duties as assigned.
5 to 10 years foodservice distribution experience.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Ability to work on the road with sales force and present in front of customers
Maintain required automobile insurance
Have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record
Strong critical thinking.
Analytical skills and ability to handle multiple changing prioritiesPreferred QualificationsBachelor's in sales/marketing, business or related area.
Previous culinary experience.