Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for a Sales Development Representative to join our team in Charlotte, NC.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Follow-up on inbound leads that are generated by external lead generation tools
- Execute call out campaigns and cold calling of outbound clients
- Overcome objections of prospective customers
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential opportunities
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members
- Maintain and expand our database via D365 and SFDC
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls to action, dates complete profile of information, etc.
- Handle inbound calls and convert into sales leads
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Strong communication skills-verbal and written.
- Motivation and eagerness to learn.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.