Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Provide customer-focused technical sales and support to U.S Federal Intel agency customers. The Systems Engineer works as a team paired with an Enterprise Account Manager to design and sell CommScope networking solutions.Help us Connect The World
Technical advisor to Federal Systems Integrators and partners with the ability to differentiate and competitively position CommScope products. Assist the Account Manager in driving revenue and selling solutions to obtain quota goals. Pre-sales engineering design, bill of material creation, sales opportunity engagement, and technical training individually or in larger group settings. Identify and drive the development of a territory account plan based on awareness of the business economics and trends of the industries including vertical markets in which one's customers conduct business.Required Qualifications for Consideration
- US Citizen - U.S Government clearance required. TS-SSBI/SCI clearance, full-scope poly required.
- Experience with IP routing and switching WAN/LAN design, configuration, troubleshooting, Layer 4-7 application services, security authentication methods and products, RADIUS, AD, Virtualization environments/deployments, VM installations, (any of VMWare, KVM, Hyper-V, GCE, Azure, AWS), Cloudpath, etc., 802.11 a/g/n/ac/ax, 3GPP & LTE wireless design and assessment, CBRS, heat map creation, wireless troubleshooting, wireless network optimization.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics, or experience working with IP/Wireless technologies.
- Knowledge of the following areas of specialization: VLAN; Security; VoIP; QoS wired/wireless; BYOD/MDM; PtP; Mesh; Wireless Controller Architectures; Wi-Fi protocols and transmission, RF engineering, Indoor and Outdoor wireless deployments; Packet Capture/Analysis Tools; WLAN Security in the areas of Authentication, Encryption, RADIUS/AAA, EAP/PSK, and Active Directory; RF polarization and Antenna signal propagation behavior.
- Expert-level networking industry certification such as CCNA, BPIPA, JNCIA, Aruba, Ruckus, CWNA.
- Proficient-level knowledge of the Ruckus Networks wired and wireless portfolio and related technologies.
Learn how to prepare for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] Why CommScope and Ruckus
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next! Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
Ruckus is a Business Unit within CommScope, focused on delivering cutting-edge solutions to build a smarter, simpler, more connected world. At the heart of global connectivity are the engineers who write innovative software for our award-winning routing and switching products to bring the information quickly and successfully where needed. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : District of Columbia || United States : Maryland || United States : Virginia;United States : District of Columbia : Virtual || United States : Maryland : Virtual || United States : Virginia : Ashburn || United States : Virginia : Tysons || United States : Virginia : Virtual