Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Due to growth and customer demand, we are currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Engineer to join our team in Denver, CO.Who We Are:
CommScope is a global innovator in broadband technology. Our team collaborates with leading Service and Content Providers to build entertainment and communication solutions that are personalized and mobile. At CommScope, we are constantly redefining connectivity to power a smarter, simpler, more connected world. CommScope customers include service providers (cable, broadband, telco, satellite), commercial verticals, small enterprises, and the people they serve. We win when our customers win…and that drives everything we do.What to Expect:
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will support pre-sales activities by implementing strategies to efficiently position CommScope’s DOCSIS and PON solutions within Charter. The role involves the full range of sales engineering skillsets, including high-level technical discussions/presentations and hands-on support of lab qualification, design, integration, and deployment.
You will drive the business strategy that is aligned with the team’s technical and financial goals. Build and manage relationships with key Charter partners to ensure successful growth. Plan, conduct, and facilitate work in a manner that is parallel with the account management team while having a customer-first approach.You Will Make an Impact By:
- Serve as the primary resource for all technical needs at Charter corporate lab.
- Coordinate and assist with customer testing and qualification activities.
- Work closely with the client team to help develop a business strategy and help drive technical decisions that support the business goals.
- Be an excellent partner and communications with senior Charter and CommScope partners.
- Collaborate with multiple business units to assemble assistance and dedication for product development that will lead to positive outcomes of the business approach.
- Keep up to date on relevant industry solutions, products, and services.
- Participate in technical presentations for customers, partners, and prospects.
- Assist in the development of formal sales proposals and RFx responses.
- Set-up and operate equipment for customer demonstrations and evaluations.
- Provide customer feedback to Product Line Management to help improve products and services.
- A minimum of 10 years of customer-facing experience.
- Proven knowledge of DOCSIS, CCAP, DAA, PON, HFC.
- Experience with DOCSIS CPE provisioning, including DHCP, configuration file management, and firmware deployment.
- Validated understanding of IP and RF video distribution architectures.
- Ability to craft, deliver, and execute product test plans in service provider lab environment and/or real-world field environment.
- Ability to understand technical issues and apply solutions, technology, and products to a business opportunity.
- Able problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess a problem and resolve an effective course of action.
- Self-starter with a consistent track record to work successfully in virtual and in-person teams.
- Outstanding communication skills in both verbal and written form.
- Willingness to travel (travel will be at approximately 10% under normal circumstances).
- Currently local to the Denver, CO market.
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- CCNA certification or equivalent knowledge.
- Previous experience supporting Charter and/or other Tier 1 MSO operators.
- Have a validated ability to quickly build new relationships, navigate sophisticated organizations and influence multiple partners.
The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Sales Incentive Plan. This position also benefits from eligibility to participate in CommScope’s Long-Term Incentive Plan (“LTIP”), as approved by CommScope’s Compensation Committee.
Anticipated salary range dependent on experience and qualifications: $145,000 - $210,000.
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Colorado;United States : Colorado : Englewood || United States : Colorado : Virtual || United States : Colorado : Westminster