Provide customer-focused technical sales and support to our customers. The Systems Engineer works as a team, often paired with an Enterprise Account Manager, Partner Account Manager, or Business Development Manager to design and sell Ruckus networking solutions. Primary responsibilities will focus on Federal Systems Integrators, Federal Service Providers, channel partner development and education, and engagement for selected partners in the assigned territory. The position of Systems Engineer will perform technical demos, proof of concept trials, training, and deliver presentations. The successful candidate will be a proficient self-starter, with very strong technical skills, industry knowledge, and excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Federal Systems Integrators and Service Provider business models is critical. Possess an expert-level knowledge of the Ruckus wireless and wired portfolio and related technologies.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics, or minimum 12 years of experience working with IP/Wireless technologies.
- An expert level networking industry certification such as CCNA, BPIPA, JNCIA, Aruba, Ruckus, CWNA is preferred.
- Ability to support troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Effective technical presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous sales and/or sales engineering experience a requirement.
- Federal experience highly desired.
- U.S Government clearance not required but is desired. TS-SSBI/SCI clearance, optional full-scope poly.