Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Provide customer-focused technical sales and support to our customers. The Systems Engineer works as a team, often paired with an Enterprise Account Manager, Partner Account Manager, or Business Development Manager to design and sell Ruckus networking solutions. Primary responsibilities will focus on Federal Systems Integrators, Federal Service Providers, channel partner development and education, and engagement for selected partners in the assigned territory. The position of Systems Engineer will perform technical demos, proof of concept trials, training, and deliver presentations. The successful candidate will be a proficient self-starter, with very strong technical skills, industry knowledge, and excellent communication skills. Knowledge of Federal Systems Integrators and Service Provider business models is critical. Possess an expert-level knowledge of the Ruckus wireless and wired portfolio and related technologies.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics, or minimum 12 years of experience working with IP/Wireless technologies.
- An expert level networking industry certification such as CCNA, BPIPA, JNCIA, Aruba, Ruckus, CWNA is preferred.
- Ability to support troubleshooting of complex problems.
- Effective technical presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Previous sales and/or sales engineering experience a requirement.
- Federal experience highly desired.
- U.S Government clearance not required but is desired. TS-SSBI/SCI clearance, optional full-scope poly.
- Can live anywhere in the US as long as it's near a large international airport.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.