This job is archived
- Planning and organizing schedules to call on prospective new accounts
- Regularly call on existing and potential customers
- Identify customer needs and work to satisfy them, monitor sales volumes, understand customer’s needs to recommend products and solutions.
- Promote programs and items, collect customer payments; manage pricing and monitor credit term compliance.
- Be available for emergency deliveries to customers
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
• 2 years of industry related experience or a degree from a culinary school will be considered equivalent experience.
• Outside sales experience in a fast paced environment.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, organizational and time management skills, strong desire to build new business, strong work ethic and attention to details, excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Position requires extensive local travel- valid driver’s license and clean MVR with dependable means of transportation.
• Infrequent lifting of 25 – 30 pounds may be required.
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.Preferred Qualifications• 4 years college degree or 2 years Business to Business sales experience.
• Foodservice distribution experience