Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope’s Global Sales Team currently has an immediate opening for a Regional Sales Manager selling our DAS & Small Cells products into the Central Region of the US. The ideal candidate will be in the Chicago, IL area.What to Expect:
In this role, you will sell our DCCS product set to strategic account customers and telecommunications customers in the assigned region. You will have responsibility for selling our DCCS solutions and will help develop, build and handle key customer relationships within assigned accounts. The role also includes responsibility for identifying and cross-selling other company solutions to said accounts where applicable.You Will Make an Impact By:
- Handles the execution of the complete sales cycle, from prospecting and qualifying sales leads, to coordinating sales activities and required resources for solution development negotiating and closing.
- Assesses key decision-makers’ needs and develops a plan of action to meet customer needs for our products and services.
- Coordinates the sales and customer relationship process to meet assigned financial objectives; including achievement of product sales/solution sales goals.
- Leads the ongoing account relationships. Maintains account presence by providing valuable services and maintaining professional relationships with key customer personnel.
- Understands customer’s business, technology, and product requirements and appropriately matches our solutions to our partner's needs with expertise in assigned product lines and competence to explain technical issues.
- Performs revenue and demand forecasting, account planning, project planning, and other related sales administrative tasks to grow financial objectives. Provides information and reports, as required, to recommend management of sales progress and success.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of related experience
- Supports and participates in team sales initiatives where applicable by assembling and communicating pertinent information for assigned accounts
- Must possess the ability to successfully call on and develop outstanding customer relationships with senior level customers up to and including the corporate level.
- Consistent track record of technical learning ability.
- In-depth knowledge of wireless industry and technologies, and familiarity with latest and upcoming trends.
- Have a completed Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have DAS & Small Cell product knowledge and experience.
- Have shown mentoring and influencing skills.
In today’s always-on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, flawless connectivity, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
United States;United States : Illinois || United States : Indiana || United States : Michigan || United States : Ohio || United States : Wisconsin;United States : Illinois : Joliet || United States : Illinois : Lisle || United States : Illinois : Virtual || United States : Illinois : Westchester || United States : Indiana : Virtual || United States : Michigan : Virtual || United States : Ohio : Virtual || United States : Ohio : Westerville || United States : Wisconsin : Virtual