Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
CommScope is looking for a strong, driven, and experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager who excels in strategic marketing planning, innovative thinking and impeccable execution in a team-oriented environment. As a key member and a leader of the CommScope Enterprise Switching Product team you will have the opportunity to make a difference in developing and driving aggressive market share growth in campus switching.
- Create and tell the compelling story of why CommScope Enterprise network solutions
- Be the subject matter expert, help define the product strategy including messaging, go-to-market, pricing, and competitive positioning for the enterprise market.
- Be the ICX product evangelist for internal and external, including media and events
- Translate product capabilities and features into value propositions
- Support and facilitate NPI (new product introduction) effort and product launches
- Develop messaging, product positioning, competitive analysis and product marketing related materials, including any required customization or localization.
- Develop go-to-market plans to drive aggressive revenue growth for ICX switching solutions
- Evangelize ICX switching product strategy to ensure alignment and mindshare with Corporate Marketing, Segment Teams, Sales and Partners.
- Deliver sales and partner training to ensure successful enablement of the target routes to market
- Collaborate with field marketing and sales to develop and execute effective sales programs.
- Routinely evaluate and measure go-to-market program results and adapt plans based on learnings
- Remain apprised of competitive landscape, market trends and dynamics, and reflect in marketing plans accordingly.
- 10+ years of product marketing, product management or technical sales experience in networking
- Knowledge of enterprise and service provider networking and wireless technologies is essential
- Demonstrated excellence in product marketing and other core outbound marketing disciplines, cross-group leadership and strong business acumen.
- Experience working with channel partners and developing sales training and enablement tools
- In-depth knowledge of networking industry, target markets, routes to market, technology and products.
- A passion to see the results of your efforts and help grow the business
- Exceptional organizational agility to drive consensus and alignment on marketing plans, deliverables and execution.
- Must be a self-starter, driven and possess the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced business environment.
- Strong project management skills and a balance of strategic and tactical competencies
- Outstanding oral, written and presentation skills.
Some travel may be required.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.