Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
As the Sr. Manager, Wireless Product Marketing, you will be a product marketing owner for the Ruckus portfolio of wireless related products.
You will be responsible for go-to-market strategy and tactics, messaging, naming, positioning, content creation, and sales and channel enablement. Working closely with corporate, channel, and regional marketing, you will further ensure successful awareness, consideration and purchase campaigns in all of their forms. Working closely with product management, you will help to define market requirements for additional product capabilities and features. You will be a key spokesperson with industry analysts and media for this product category.
Additionally, you will work closely with segment marketing owners spanning education, hospitality, and service providers to define and refine product messaging to reflect the particular needs and requirements of those segments.
What you will do:
- BS/BA required. MBA a plus.
- Create product collateral that addresses the needs of your customers that is well-written, error-free and timely
- Establish and ensure consistent messaging across all content types
- Employ and execute against product marketing best practices across the entire product lifecycle, from strategy (pre-launch), to execution (launch), to growth (post-launch)
- Lead a marketing launch process for new wireless infrastructure products
- Define and execute against an ongoing content plan to generate leads and enable sales and channel partners
- Articulate the core distinctions of our wireless Infrastructure products with analysts, press, partners, end customers and the public
- Effectively guide and influence others in multiple departments to contribute to the achievement of the above Demonstrated the ability to execute against the above requirements for a networking infrastructure product family
- Demonstrated the ability and established a reputation for extraordinary written and oral communications
- Demonstrated the ability to speak effectively and convincingly in public settings
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively lead and establish teams outside of your direct reporting relationships
- Demonstrated expertise in all facets of product marketing
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.