This job is archived
As the Sr. Manager, Wireless Product Marketing, you will be a product marketing owner for the Ruckus portfolio of wireless related products.
You will be responsible for
go-to-market strategy and tactics, messaging, naming, positioning, content
creation, and sales and channel enablement. Working closely with corporate, channel,
and regional marketing, you will further ensure successful awareness,
consideration and purchase campaigns in all of their forms. Working closely
with product management, you will help to define market requirements for
additional product capabilities and features. You will be a key spokesperson
with industry analysts and media for this product category.
Additionally, you will work closely with segment marketing owners spanning
education, hospitality, and service providers to define and refine product
messaging to reflect the particular needs and requirements of those segments.
What you will do:
- Create product collateral that addresses the needs of your customers that is well-written, error-free and timely
- Establish and ensure consistent messaging across all content types
- Employ and execute against product marketing best practices across the entire product lifecycle, from strategy (pre-launch), to execution (launch), to growth (post-launch)
- Lead a marketing launch process for new wireless infrastructure products
- Define and execute against an ongoing content plan to generate leads and enable sales and channel partners
- Articulate the core distinctions of our wireless Infrastructure products with analysts, press, partners, end customers and the public
- Effectively guide and influence others in multiple departments to contribute to the achievement of the above
- Demonstrated the ability to execute against the above requirements for a networking infrastructure product family
- Demonstrated the ability and established a reputation for extraordinary written and oral communications
- Demonstrated the ability to speak effectively and convincingly in public settings
- Demonstrated the ability to effectively lead and establish teams outside of your direct reporting relationships
- Demonstrated expertise in all facets of product marketing
- BS/BA required. MBA a plus.