Sarstedt, Inc., a leading manufacturer and distributor of laboratory consumables, medical devices and instruments, is looking for an Assistant to the President/CEO to join the Administration department. The Assistant to the President/CEO will be responsible for overseeing sales performance reporting, strategy and territory development by acting as a liaison between Administration, Customer Relations, Customer Service, and Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Produces and reviews monthly domestic sales performance reports. Submits monthly and quarterly sales performance reports to Sarstedt Germany.
- Develops and implements the commission and bonus plans for the Customer Relations department and field representatives.
- Responsible for the production and submission of sales strategies and new territory requests to Sarstedt Germany.
- Manages sales bids and contract renewals.
- Manages product and price files on various online platforms.
- Assists the President and CEO with various projects and plays a key role in supporting the sales, marketing, and customer service teams to reach the company's performance goals.
- Other duties may be assigned as apparent or required by management.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field from a four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous sales experience preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret financial reports and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, employees, affiliates, and management.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Excel Spreadsheet software; Microsoft Word Processing software and Microsoft Access Database software.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Company participates in E-Verify