In our ‘always on’ world, we believe it’s essential to have a genuine connection with the work you do.
Are you first and foremost a developer of people – a mentor who is passionate about developing talent and launching careers? We have the role for you!
CommScope is looking to add a Manager of Inside Sales to join our team in Englewood, CO.
How You'll Help Us Connect the World.
You will need to help develop and hone a department lifecycle that recruits well, on-boards fast, effectively develops top talent, and then proactively sends your best out to other departments. Rinse, repeat and refine.
Build and own a 30+ strong inside sales team that intentionally develops personnel with the intent of moving our best and most experienced reps into the field or corporate roles while maintaining a very high revenue generation and performance expectation.
This is a hands-on role with significant emphasis on physical presence and active mentoring. You will focus on the process but be open to modifying and improving the process based on verifiable evidence. You must be a strong mentor capable of adjusting your techniques to ensure the best results.
Required Qualifications for Consideration:
- A completed Bachelor's Degree with significant and validated experience in building and maintaining outstanding inside sales or other high-performance teams - you are probably a coach or mentor in your free time.
- 2 + years of experience leading teams.
- Shown success in using CRM’s to drive sales and efficiency.
- Advanced B2B outward bound sales environment experience.
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing, hiring, and onboarding new talent with validated success in not only achieving results but exceeding them.
- Expert background in building relationships with account management and other sales teams.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills with a consistent track record to interpret and present sophisticated concepts.
- Proven track record in the use of Microsoft office, to deliver professional-client communications including Word, PowerPoint and Excel, and internet/phone presentations.
You Will Excite Us If You Have:
- A human approach with a strong ability to relate to people and communicate effectively at all levels.
- Sales experience in a global organization that has experienced outstanding growth.
- An understanding of IT infrastructure.
The candidate will be rewarded with a comprehensive benefits package, including paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision plans, life and accidental death insurance, a 401(k) plan, and participation in the Company’s Sales Incentive Plan.
Anticipated total compensation salary range dependent on experience and qualifications: $100,000 - $150,000.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] .
CommScope is on a quest to deliver connectivity that empowers how we live, work, and learn. Our employees push the boundaries of communications technology that enables game-changing discoveries like 5G, the Internet of Things, and gigabit speeds for everyone, everywhere. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
If you want to grow your career alongside bright, passionate, and caring people who strive to create what's next…..come connect to your future at CommScope.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO), including people with disabilities and veterans. If you are seeking an accommodation for the application or interview process, please contact us to submit your request at [Register to View] You can also learn more about CommScope’s accommodation process and EEO policy at [Register to View]
United States ;United States : Colorado ; Englewood || United States : Colorado : Englewood || United States : Colorado : Virtual || United States : Colorado : Westminster