This job is archived
Everyone communicates. It’s the essence of the human experience. How we communicate is evolving. Technology is reshaping the way we live, learn and thrive. The epicenter of this transformation is the network—our passion. Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed deployment and simplify migration. From remote cell sites to massive sports arenas, from busy airports to state-of-the-art data centers— we provide the essential expertise and vital infrastructure your business needs to succeed. The world’s most advanced networks rely on CommScope connectivity.
Ruckus Networks is seeking a Systems Engineer (SE), responsible for both the Customer and Partner communities in an Inside Sales organization!! Support Inside Sale Reps (ISR)and Inside Business Partner Managers to design and sell Ruckus networking solutions. Primary responsibilities will focus on Ruckus Product Solutions sales and partner development/enablement for Ruckus channel partners as well as customer opportunities.How You'll Help us Connect The World
Perform technical demos, proof of concept trials, and technical training. Provide design input and review, solution-focused selling and positioning to all levels of decision-makers, delivering presentations for customers, partners, and prospects. Pre-sales engineering design, Bill of Material creation, sales opportunity engagement, and technical training using multimedia or other related web technology as a delivery platform. Act as a technical advisor to Customers and Channel Partners with the ability to differentiate and competitively position Ruckus products. Assist the team in driving revenue and selling solutions to obtain quota goals.Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (BS/BA minimum) in Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics required.
- Some knowledge or experience working with IP/Wireless technologies required.
- Must live in the Denver area and commute to the Ruckus Networks office in Westminster, CO (relocation not available).
- Knowledge of the Ruckus Networks wired and wireless portfolio and related technologies preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to a variety of audiences that may include a manager or director-level decision-makers.
- Beginning understanding of business drivers and how to map these to a customer solution.
- Working knowledge of SE technical skills; specifically, 802.11 a/g/n/ac/ax, wireless design and assessment, wireless troubleshooting, wireless network optimization, IP routing and switching WAN/LAN design, configuration, troubleshooting, Layer 4-7 application services, security authentication methods and products, RADIUS, AD, Virtualization environments/deployments, VM installations, (any of VMware, KVM, Hyper-V, GCE, Azure, AWS), etc.
- Understanding of the following areas of specialization: VLAN; Security; VoIP; QoS wired/wireless; BYOD/MDM; PtP; Mesh; Wireless Controller Architectures; Wi-Fi protocols and transmission, RF engineering, Indoor, and Outdoor wireless deployments; Packet Capture/Analysis Tools; WLAN Security in the areas of Authentication, Encryption, RADIUS/AAA, EAP/PSK, and Active Directory.
What happens after you apply?
Learn how to prepare yourself for the next steps in our hiring process by visiting [Register to View] Why CommScope and Ruckus
CommScope is pushing the boundaries of communications technology. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating 5G, private networks, and Gigabit speeds everywhere – we're always anticipating what’s next. Developments such as the Internet of Things, flawless connectivity, Cloud, and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber, and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
Ruckus is a Business Unit within CommScope, passionate about delivering cutting-edge solutions to build a smarter, simpler, more connected world. At the heart of global connectivity are the engineers who write innovative software for our award-winning routing and switching products to bring the information quickly and reliably where needed. We are a pioneer in the wireless infrastructure market, enabling carriers and enterprises to stay ahead of the exploding demand for high-bandwidth applications and services Our Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi, LTE, and Switching technology redefines what’s possible in wireless network performance with flexibility, reliability, and affordability.
CommScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including people with disabilities and veterans. To learn more visit [Register to View]
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.